The Customer Service Representative’s overall responsibilities are to answer telephone calls and
respond to emails in a friendly, professional and efficient manner. Follow all call center policies
and procedures. Communicate to Clients/Affiliates about our services.
● Answer telephone calls, respond to email, faxes in a professional and efficient
● Transfer calls to the appropriate staff, if not available take a message.
● Answer inbound calls as well as assist customers who have specific inquiries.
● Pleasant and friendly mannerism. Provide personalized customer service of
the highest level.
● Basic computer knowledge/ technological skills- using search tools, browsers
and also email features; attaching files to correspondence, utilizing and
● Good verbal and oral communication skills, fast and correct typing ability.
● Ability to treat all personnel, clients, and Affiliates with respect under all
circumstances, instill trust in others besides upholding the values of this
● Sound judgmental; ability to manage difficult client situations, to respond
promptly to the needs of the customer, solicit feedback to improve service,
respond to requests for service and assistance.
● Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work
environment, any delays or other unexpected demands.
● Dependability; to follow instructions as well as take responsibility for their
actions and also keep commitments.
● Ability to work well as part of a team to exhibit objectivity and be open minded
towards open-mindednd views of others, give as well as welcome feedback,
contribute to building team spirit and aid others to succeed.
● Provided customers with product and service information, including our
● Ability to use the programs provided to promote, using JLimo database for
accurate price quotes for out of town and airport pickups
● Must provide information to clients/Affiliates concerning local and
international travel arrangements.
● Ability to discuss client requirements and advise on suitable options.
● Make travel, accommodation and related bookings in selected cities.
● Must provide confirmation email to customers.
● Ability to use the software provided to supply customers with rules and
guidelines for worldwide airport pick up regulations.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
● Strong Customer Service skills.
● Interpersonal and communication skills.
● Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
● Support and provide superior service via phones, emails, and faxes.
● Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking
messages, call backs, holds, interruptions and unintentional disconnects.
● Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset clients.
● Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the
● Prior data entry experience.
● Must be highly self-motivated.
● Required to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
● Answer and direct all Transportation Reservation calls.
● Place reservation for today or future reservations.
● Make reservations for all trips locally and worldwide
● Communicate with Affiliates on a daily basis
● Make reservations for all events.
● Reconfirm future reservation.
● Maintain operation, by assigning car, communicating with drivers, and
● Maintaining availability of cars for all reservation.
● Knowledge of Outlook, JLimo, and Microsoft Word.
● Ability to multitask on multiple phone lines.
● Communicate with car vendors, about the availability of cars.
● Ability to work overtime when requested.
● Provide customers with quotes.
● Work with little to no supervision