Our chauffeurs are the foundation of our organization and have the most important job of all: Safely transporting our customers, families and VIP’s, in the way that represents our dedication to chauffeured hospitality, professionalism and service.
The idyllic candidate to join our elite group of chauffeurs in New York City and the tri-state area are ambitious, passionate, and—above all else—proud to represent the cities top provider of luxury and corporate ground transportation services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely drives guests to/from destinations. per their reservation
- Maintains their Legends Limousine vehicle for guest readiness at all times, including daily operator maintenance checks, cleaning interior and exterior, arranging for maintenance, and reporting operating problems
- Pre-plans routes and requirements by reviewing reservation itinerary or special requests.
- Ensures the passenger’s safety an comfort by assessing that the vehicle can accommodate the entire party and luggage.
- Checks road conditions and estimates travel times
- Arranges temporary and long-term parking
- Willingly assists guests in/out of the vehicle, and loads/unloads luggage
- Operates the vehicle in a manner that is safe and professional
- Maintains client and information confidentiality at all times
- Documents actions, and maintains travel logs and maintenance records
- Reports accidents or vehicle damage immediately to management
- Increases job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and company training
- Maintains and effectively communicates trip billing charges
Please note the above responsibilities reflect management’s definition of essential functions for this job but do not restrict tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other circumstances.