Legends Limousine’s reputation is built on being the tri-state area’s most efficient, reliable airport transfer service. Whether you’re going on vacation or just getting into town, your arrivals and departures will be made simpler thanks to our punctuality and commitment to customer care. Traveling with a group? No problem. Our fleet of vehicles, which includes cars, vans, buses, and limousines (all manned by experienced, professional chauffeurs) will ensure that you reach your destination securely. All you need to do is give our customer service representatives your flight details, and we’ll handle the rest. Our chauffeurs will meet you in the arrivals lounge (look for the “meet & greet” sign) or curbside, according to your preference.
We track your flight and will be ready when you are.
Airport Policies and Procedures:
Inside Pick-Up (Meet and Greet)
1. Your flight will be monitored and confirmed.
2. A car will be dispatched in advance.
3. Your chauffeur will be waiting for you by the baggage claim area (for domestic flights) and at the customs exit (for international flights) holding a LEGENDS sign with your name on it.
4. If you can’t find your chauffeur inside, please call 1 (888)LEGENDS 1(888)534-3637.
5. It is the responsibility of the passenger to notify us of any changes in your itinerary, changes in flight information, or if you miss your flight.
6. Cancellation must be at least two hours before arrival time for LGA, JFK, or EWR airports and three hours for TEB, HPN or ISP airports.
7. Complimentary waiting time is provided as follows: 30 minutes from the arrival time on all domestic flights. We also offer 45 minutes complimentary on all international flights.
8.Passengers leaving without notifying Legends Limousine in advance will be fully charged for the transfer.
Outside Pick-Up (Curbside)
1. Flights will be monitored and confirmed.
2. A vehicle will be dispatched in advance and on stand-by for you at the airport.
3. Upon collecting your luggage call toll-free 1(888)LEGENDS 1(888)534-3637, give your confirmation or your name and legends’ dispatchers will direct you to a designated pickup point right outside your terminal where you will be met by your chauffeur within minutes.
4. If there are any difficulties locating your chauffeur, please contact our office.
5. Passengers leaving without notifying Legends Limousine in advance will be fully charged for the transfer.
*Please note due to height restriction on specialty vehicles all pickups are located outside the terminal*
*Please note that a credit card is required for all airport pickups to secure your reservation. It is your option whether to use the card for payment at the end of the trip, or you can pay cash. Legends will obtain an authorization approximately 30% above the estimated quote to cover any additional charges such as: waiting time, additional stops, gratuity, tolls, etc. Also please note, if you are using a debit card, there will be a temporary hold of the estimate quote plus 30% for approximately three to five business days until the actual charge is processed.