Legends Car Service’s reputation is built on being the tri-state area’s most efficient, reliable airport pick-up and transfer service. Whether you’re going on vacation or just getting into town, your arrivals and departures will be made infinitely simpler thanks to our punctuality and commitment to customer care. Traveling with a group? No problem. Our fleet of vehicles, which includes cars, vans, buses, and limousines (all manned by experienced, professional chauffeurs) will ensure that you reach your destination securely. All you need to do is give our customer representatives your flight details, and we’ll handle the rest. Our drivers will meet you in the arrivals lounge (look for the “meet & greet” sign) or curbside, according to your preference, to assist you to your waiting car.
Legends Covers the Following Airports:
1. John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK)
2. Newark Airport (EWR)
3. LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
4. MacArthur Airport (ISP)
5. Teterboro Airport (TEB)
6. Westchester Airport (HPN)
How to Arrange for an Airport Pick-Up:
1. Call us anytime — we are conveniently open twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week — to make an advanced booking with our reservationists.
2. Go online and choose the “Online Reservation” option.
3. Call us when you arrive, for an immediate pick-up. (Please note that this is the less preferred option; getting a car this way will be based upon availability.)
Airport Pick-Up Methods:
1. Inside Pick-Up (Meet & Greet):
Our chauffeur will wait for you in the baggage claim area inside the terminal (for domestic flights) or at the customs exit (for international flights). The driver will be carrying a LEGENDS sign with your name on it. He will assist you with your luggage and escort you to your vehicle, in the nearest parking lot.
2. Outside Pick-Up (Curbside):
Upon making an advanced reservation, you will receive a confirmation number. We will monitor your flight through our state-of-the-art computer system, confirm its arrival, and dispatch the car to the airport area accordingly. Upon collecting your luggage, call our toll free number, 1(888)LEGENDS (534-3637). Give our operator your name or confirmation number, and our dispatcher will provide you with the car number and direct you to the designated limousine pick-up area. Barring unforeseen circumstances, you should meet your driver within five minutes of making the call.
Airport Procedures and Policies:
Inside Pick-Up (Meet and Greet)
1. Your flight will be monitored and confirmed.
2. A car will be dispatched in advance.
3. Your driver will be waiting for you by the baggage claim area (for domestic flights) and at the custom exit (for international flights) holding a LEGENDS sign with your name on it.
4. If you can’t find your driver inside, please call 1 (888)LEGENDS 1(888)534-3637. Passengers leaving without calling will be charged.
5. It is the passenger’s responsibility to notify us if your flight is changed or if you miss your flight.
6. Cancelation must be at least two hours before arrival time for LGA, JFK, or EWR airports and three hours for TEB, HPN or ISP airports.
7. Passengers are not responsible for flight delays however we are not responsible for airlines updating their arrival times.
8. Complimentary waiting time is provided as follows: 30 minutes from the arrival time on all domestic flights
45 minutes on all international flights
Outside Pick-Up (Curbside)
1. Flights will be monitored and confirmed.
2. A vehicle will be dispatched in advanced and on stand-by for you at the airport.
3. Upon collecting your luggage call toll free 1(888)LEGENDS 1(888)534-3637, give your confirmation or your name and legends’ dispatchers will direct you to a curbside point located right outside your terminal where you will meet your driver within a few minutes.
4. If you do not call us to meet your driver after 45 minutes, we will try to contact you on the telephone number provided. If we still fail to reach you, the car will be dismissed and you will be billed for a “No Show”.
*Please note when reserving a stretch limo, a suv, or 13 pass van, the inside pick up is the only option available.*
*Please note that a credit card is required for all airport pick-ups to secure your reservation and it is your choice whether to use the card for payment at the end of the trip or you can pay cash. Legends will obtain an authorization approximately 25% above the estimated quote to cover any additional charges such as: waiting time, additional stops, gratuity, tolls, etc. Also please note, if you are using a debit card, there will be a temporary hold of the estimate quote plus 25% for approximately three to five business days until the actual charge is processed.
Contact us from the airport:
Main Line: 1(718)788-1234
Toll Free: 1(888)LEGENDS 1(888)534-3637
Toll Free: 1(800)788-2119